2009 Presentations & Publications
This is an incomplete list that will be updated.
- 9th December 2009, Licence to Share: Research and Collaboration through Go-Geo! and ShareGeo, presented with Guy McGarva, and co-written with David Medyckyj-Scott, UK e-Science All Hands Meeting 2009.
- 4th December 2009, Staying eLive: Futher e-Ventures in Studying, Working and Living – talk to the LAMP Forum, University of Edinburgh
- 17th September 2009, EDINA Data Centre case study for the JISC SIS Landscape Study
- 20th August 2009, Second Life & EDINA, presented with Andrew Bevan, EDINA, to the InfoLit iSchool in SecondLife
- 24th June 2009, Serving the Ephemeral: Cultural and Practical Challenges for Providing Multimedia Services on User Generated Content, Ephemeral Media Workshop One: Internet Attractions: online video and user-generated ephemera, University of Nottingham
- 11th June 2009, A Day in an e-Life: e-Ventures in Studying, Working and Living! – short talk and breakout session at the ELISA Open Forum 2009, Appleton Tower, George Square, Edinburgh
- March 2009, Cataloguing your friends and neighbours: personal metadata and the opportunities and challenges of working with social networking sites. [http://widwisawn.cdlr.strath.ac.uk/issues/vol7/issue7_1_2.html and part2], WIDWISAWN, 7(1), pp2-3.
- 30th January 2009, “Cataloguing your friends and neighbours”: personal metadata and the opportunities and challenges of working with social networking sites“, CIGS seminar on Metadata issues and Web2.0 services, National Library of Scotland.